Fault Finding and Fixing Electrical Faults
When going into a property to assess a fault the most important factor is to gather as much information as possible. We use the following steps to ensure your electrics are back up and running as swiftly as possible.
1) Gather Information – Ask whoever was there for as much information as to when and how the fault was first noticed.
2) Analyse the Information – Determine the likely cause based on previous experience and training.
3) Investigate – Our Electricians will now set out to prove the fault from their own analysis.
4) Rectify – Once fault has been found it will be repaired quickly and safely.
5) Test – When the fault has been repaired test and test again before putting the system live again.
Here are some examples of the most frequent problems we encounter with with electrical faults.
- Circuit breakers
- Fuse boxes
- RCD units
- Internal and external light switches and fittings
- Electric oven elements
- Extractor fans and hoods
- Electric shower installations and fixes
- Immersion heaters
- Plus many more
Our fully qualified electricians have a vast amount of experience in all manor of electrical fault finding for both domestic and commercial premises. The majority of electrical faults will be identified and fixed on the same visit. Faults can originate from fuse board problems, nuisance tripping, blown fuses, RCD faults, oven elements, lighting faults and power faults. We will help you save money, time and keep you safe.
Our electricians are able to issue NAPIT electrical certificates on site, then email digital copies direct to clients if needed. Rest assured that if you have a fault we will find and fix it as cost effectively as possible